CRISIS AND ISSUE MANAGEMENT
Crises put public opinion, professional relationships and organizational stability at risk. Actions in the hours that follow the crisis will likely matter more than decades of orchestrated public relations and marketing efforts. And when high-stakes opportunities are on the line, success depends on being able to move forward with clarity and confidence, rather than being consumed by complexity and chaos. To gain the necessary and important support and mobilization of advocates requires deft decisions that position the organization for success and enable it to maintain control of the message.
How We Help
- Assess the situation
- Develop a response strategy
- Develop crisis communications plans
- Establish communications platform
- Create communications materials
- Identify messengers
- Conduct media and message training with messengers
- Identify and engage stakeholders
Crisis and Issue Management
This year’s presidential campaign is teaching the political...
As a result of last fall’s Ebola crisis,...
Uber has been in the news a lot...