During this transformative time in healthcare, employees are hungry for clear information. Learn how top communicators at health systems across the country are arming their managers, exploring new tools and engaging employees to improve patient care.
Reserve your copy of The Internal Communications Imperative below; we’ll email it to you when it is released in mid-October.
To succeed amid great change, healthcare institutions must maintain support from their most important audience – employees. Employees need clear information, delivered quickly, on the platform they prefer. We help health systems identify and fix gaps in their chain of communications. Then, we take the work a step further, helping clients build a sustainable communications infrastructure, ready to use for the foreseeable future.
How We Help
- Launching pulse polls and surveys to read the landscape
- Conducting one-on-one conversations with employees and stakeholders
- Converting our research into a strategy with clear, measurable benchmarks
- Adapting our strategy based on information we receive in real-time
- Galvanizing employees to support grassroots efforts
- Reporting results effectively to ensure future success
Internal Communications Articles
A group of healthcare system senior leaders sit...
THE CHALLENGE A healthcare system in...
Most of us can agree that employer wellness...
One of my favorite scenes from the movie...
For decades, internal communications was focused on employee...