REPUTATION AND STRATEGIC POSITIONING
Building an organization’s reputation is more complex than ever. Meanwhile, the stakes have never been higher and doing so has never been more important. The strength of reputation can either help drive an organization successfully toward the future or hinder its ability to grow, or even survive. Reputation is simply one of an organization’s strongest assets. Effectively protecting (or enhancing) an organization’s reputation and strategically positioning the organization can help neutralize attacks, strengthen key relationships and ultimately attain overall business goals.
How We Help
- Conduct reputation assessments
- Develop and implement strategic engagement plans
- Establish umbrella communications platform
- Identify stakeholders
- Identify and train spokesperson(s)
- Set goals and establish measures of success
Reputation and Strategic Positioning
The recent loss of property-tax exemption...
As rapid consolidation reshapes our nation’s healthcare delivery...