Jarrard Phillips Cate and Hancock is proud to serve the healthcare industry exclusively, with a mission to make healthcare better. We are a strategic communications consulting firm, helping our clients manage change, assess capabilities, plan for crises, navigate mergers & acquisitions, and establish their brand as health systems grow and transform.
Our job is to help hospitals, health systems and healthcare service providers pilot their organizations through substantive change. We respect that the stakes are high for our clients and have developed our work ethic accordingly.
We’re successful because of the smart, talented people on our team. Our knowledge, experience and thinking are the most important assets we bring to our clients. That’s why we take great care to hire exceptional thinkers and communicators, who help clients find their voice and inspire trust.
The role of the Advisor is a foundational role to the firm and our client teams, as the Advisors serve on multiple client teams as the teams’ go-to person, responsible for day-to-day implementation of client program tactics.
Jarrard Inc. offers a collaborative, supportive environment, driven by teams of experts. We’re strategically based in two hubs of the American healthcare industry – Nashville and Chicago – and are currently looking for Advisors for either market.
We’re looking for more great thinkers to join us. Please review the roles and responsibilities and apply if you have what we need. Please include a cover letter and resume when you apply. Find out more about us and how we think at jarrardinc.com
Advisor Primary Responsibilities
Charged with overall tactical implementation, the Advisor is responsible for:
Excellent Client Service
- Develop initial drafts and driving the editing process of client materials
- Conduct media pitching and outreach
- Draft weekly/monthly results reports
- Weekly self planning and time management
- Logistics and tactical implementation of projects
- Research in support of client projects and/or their business
- Gain an increasingly sophisticated understanding of industry and competitor issues and trends relevant to client markets, the healthcare industry and service category
- Edit materials of other team members, as appropriate
- Offer proactive, value-added suggestions to enhance client work (i.e.: asking the right questions, managing up to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner, etc.)
- Timely reporting to manager, colleagues, team lead
- Implement other tasks as assigned by manager or team lead
A Successful Candidate will:
- Deliver on-time/on-budget delivery on client commitments
- Exhibit healthcare industry knowledge and interest
- Demonstrate quality deliverables//thinking/program implementation
- Effectively plan and manage time well
- Be a team player, with natural collegiality
- Seek out growth opportunities/hone client services skills
- Embraces the Jarrard Vision, Mission and Values