Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock is proud to serve the healthcare industry, with a mission to make healthcare better. We’re a strategic communications consulting firm devoted to helping healthcare leaders in the provider space succeed in high-stakes moments – such as the one we’re living through now – having helped leaders in more than 600 healthcare organizations across the country tackle the toughest challenges and transform their organizations.
Our firm is skilled in serving the unique needs and challenges of industry segments which include large, national health systems and academic medical centers, regional and community health systems and groundbreaking health services companies.
The Creative Project & Traffic Manager oversees the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between the advisor team and the creative team.
Duties include managing internal traffic systems, creating schedules and tracking project progress, routing work for review and approval, archiving files and assets and opening and closing projects within a project management system.
This position partners and builds strong relationships with internal clients and team members. This position works closely with the designers and team leads to set project milestones, create project timelines and track schedules to ensure all deliverable deadlines are met on time and on brand.
A typical day might include the following:
- Review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports
- Regularly connect with various practice teams and ensure solid communication between the creative team and advisor teams
- Analyze creative utilization, manage incoming creative briefs, and coordinate traffic
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with team leads, clients and other stakeholders
- Propose modifications to operating policies and day-to-day processes
- Plan and manage internal and external campaigns and projects; coordinate with copywriters, designers, vendors, and project stakeholders to implement campaigns from beginning to end
- Create and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties to execute projects; communicate with collaborators to determine timeline, budget and outcomes
- Oversee all incoming creative requests from over 60 team members
- Measure allocation of departmental time and resources; track output by practice, product, project category and other variables; analyze data to guide future priorities
- Manage print, collateral and other vendors
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, psychology or related area required, PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience within a creative agency
- Knowledge in leading and managing executional processes
- Experience in project management software like ClickUp, Monday or Basecamp
- A thorough understanding of the creative/print/web/digital production process
- Strong communication skills
- Strong note-taking abilities and must be detail-oriented and well organized
What you can expect at Jarrard
- High-stakes work that makes healthcare better
- An inclusive workplace with understanding and innovative co-workers who care as much as you do about making a difference in healthcare and in the lives of our colleagues
- Encouragement to ask probing questions and openness to new ideas
- Creative problem solving alongside clients who see us as a partner, not a vendor
- Investment in your growth and development via our competency-based talent development platform
- Competitive pay and benefits
At Jarrard, we pride ourselves on building a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives the provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. Jarrard is a member of The Chartis Group.