We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing and top-ranked healthcare strategic communications and engagement firms, and we are seeking college students, recent graduates and graduate students from diverse personal and academic programs for our full-time internship program.
Who We’re Looking For
We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Diverse majors, experiences and outlooks
- Intellectual curiosity
- Alignment with our values
This position provides a front-row seat to the healthcare communications industry, where interns will learn about:
- The factors that most impact the lives of healthcare providers and patients throughout the country
- Communications strategies to help providers through times of change, challenge or opportunity
- Working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment across the country’s two healthcare capitals
In this position, interns will have various responsibilities, such as:
- Conducting independent research on industry trends, prospective clients and business opportunities in the Midwest
- Drafting client facing materials, such as press releases, memos and talking points
- Monitoring client and industry media coverage
- Attending internal meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Other work-related tasks as assigned
Qualified candidates must write well, present well, demonstrate professionalism, and work well in a high-stakes campaign environment with our diverse and growing team. Candidates who are eager to learn, have an interest in the healthcare industry and prefer to jump in over sitting on the sidelines are encouraged to apply! All internships are paid and are available in either Chicago or Nashville.
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields